|Do you notice that when your outside in the winter that your toes start to get cold first? Then you notice your hands, arms and legs get progressively colder. That's because your body is diverting blood flow from your extremities to keep your body's core warm. One of the primary ways you lose that body heat in cold weather is through the breath you exhale. When you see your breath you're seeing that loss of body heat and humidity. Studies have proven that you'll also be much more alert and have better dexterity when you're warm.
Here's how a AirGuard Medical CT Cold Air Face Mask works to preserve your body core heat and keep you warmer, more comfortable and healthier even in the coldest weather...
- Your AirGuard Medical CT Cold Air mask has a patented heat exchanger built into it. You breathe in and out through your mouth through the heat exchanger that traps exhaled heat and water vapor and returns the stored heat and humidify with your next breath warming it to 80°F. You're not only keeping your body core warmer but your also breathing humidified air which is better for your respiratory system. As I said earlier when you conserve your core heat your body won't be diverting blood flow to your arms and legs so your entire body stays warmer.
- Any time you start to feel cold is the right time to use your cold air mask because the heat exchanger works at temperatures from +40°F to -50°F.
- You can easily control how warm you are because if you start to get to warm... like when you're shoveling snow or jogging... you can just pull it down and breath that outside air to cool off a little. It's not like when you're wearing typical winter face masks and you have to totally remove it to cool off.
- The CT Mask is a medical grade mask suitable for use by people with cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases like asthma. If you have a medical condition you should always get the OK from your doctor before getting a mask.
- Your Warm Air Mask is durable and easy to care for.
- Remove the breathing module and hand wash with warm water and a non-allergenic soap and then allow to air dry.
- I don't think a replacement module is something you have to buy up front with your mask unless you just want to have one on hand. You may want to have two modules so you can alternate using them so one is always completely dry in the morning after washing the night before.
The breathing module is designed to last through at least 90-120 washings before requiring a replacement which for most people is one, two or even more seasons of use if you take care of it properly. I sell replacement modules here so you know where to get it when you need it and get even more years of service from your mask.
- Click here to find tips for cleaning your mask, how often to clean it, and how to know when to replace the breathing module...
|Worried your glasses fog up when you wear your Warm Air Mask? Simply clean the lenses using foam (not gel) shaving cream. Just put a dab on each side of each lens and clean with a soft, non-abrasive cloth. It works great!