Fits Men's Shoe
Sizes 8 - 12
Fits Women's Shoe
Sizes 7 - 10
Womens Toasty Feet Will Not Be Back in Stock Until Mid January.
FAST FREE SHIPPING On Orders Just $30 or More!
Click the "Why Buy Here?" tab above to find more reasons to buy your Toasty Feet here...
3.60 / 5 Based On
This customer's testimonial sums up how well they work...
“... Toasty Feet have changed my life.
Every year for the past twenty years, my feet remain cold from the first 40 degree temperature reading in the fall until spring arrives and temperatures get above 50 consistently. Nothing worked to keep my feet warm including multiple pairs of socks, special socks, space heaters, foot ‘warmers,’ nothing. Not until Toasty Feet! From the time I put Toasty Feet in my shoes, my feet have not been cold! You just cannot imagine what a wonderful gift this is. Warm feet make you feel good all over. What is equally surprising is that my feet are just right – no overheating, no sweating – just amazing comfort!"
Cynthia B. Ranger, GA
"My wife and I put Toasty Feet Insoles in our shoes the day they arrived here at the store and they're staying there. They do exactly what they say they'll do... keep your feet just the right temperature. And they're extremely comfortable to walk in.
I guarantee you'll be glad you bought them." Nolan
Toasty Feet Benefits
Why Your Feet Get Cold
Insulated insoles minimize one of the main reasons your feet
get cold... heat loss through the bottom of your shoes against any surface cooler than your body temperature.
You don't have to be outdoors nor does it have to winter to suffer from cold feet because of losing heat through the soles of your shoes. We all know at least one person whose feet are always cold or that person in the office constantly using a space heater to keep their feet warm.
What Toasty Feet Do
Insulated Insoles minimize this heat loss by placing an the world's most effective insulating material between your foot and the sole of your shoe.
They keep your feet warm and comfortable naturally by retaining your own natural body heat.
They keep your feet comfortable all year round
because the same insulating barrier prevents heat from penetrating the bottom of your shoe.
How Can They Be So Thin and Still Provide Great Insulation?
They're infused with the world's most effective insulating material called Aspen Aerogel
developed by NASA for use in insulating spacesuits. Aerogel has 38 times more insulating capacity than the best fiberglass insulation.
They're more convenient, economical and safe to use than chemical based, battery powered and even competing insulated foot warmers.
- You're using your own body heat to keep your feet warm instead relying on a chemical reaction or batteries so you don't have to replace them every couple of hours.
- You don't have to worry about them overheating.
- As a parent you'll appreciate that they're completely safe for you and your kids and don't come with a long list of safety instructions.
- Your feet are not crowded in your shoes because using Aerogel allows them to be extremely thin... just 3/16 in. thick. This also makes them very versatile by working in all types of shoes. This is very important when comparing competing products that are much thicker and will crowd your foot in many types of shoes.
- You won't even notice you're wearing them other than the fact your feet are comfortable because they're extremely lightweight... the largest size weighs just 1.5 oz.
- They're more Earth Friendly because there are no chemicals or usd batteries being introduced in to our landfills.
They won't compress or crush (reducing loft) causing them to lose their insulating qualities when you place weight on them or over time because they're 50% Aerogel and 50% Neoprene. Aerogel is strong and able to support 500 to 4,000 times its own weight and infused in the Neoprene... the same tough material used to make diving suits.
Toasty Feet Work In All Types of Shoes
The dimpled surface absorbs impact and improves ventilation.
Use a damp cloth and air dry.
They're Perfect Stocking Stuffers
“I bought a couple and my feet have never been cold since. Believe me, I’ve tested them, and they work. So I’m going to give a pair to each family member for Christmas.” Dave L.
Toasty Feet Demo Video, Features and Applications
Toasty Feet Review and Demo
- Thickness: ‹ 3/16 in.
- Mens: Fits Mens Shoe Sizes 8 to 12
- Womens: Fits Womens Shoe Sizes 7 to 10
- Weight: ‹ 1.6 oz.
- Color: Orange
- Manufactured by Safetyworks, LLC
- Made in Mexico from Materials Made in the USA.
- Aerogel: World's Best Insulating Material Developed by NASA
- Places Insulating Barrier Between Your Foot and Shoe Sole
- Keeps Feet Warmer in Cold Weather / Cooler in Hot Weather
- Cushioned Dimpled Surface for Shock Absorption and Ventilation
- Very Thin and Will Not Crowd Foot
- Outdoor Sports
- Sporting Events
- Keeping Your Feet Warm in the Office
- People with Circulation Problems
How to Put Toasty Feet In Your Shoes
Want to see how to install them? Click on the Demo Video Tab above. Then open the YouTube video. There's a short cut tab on the right bottom of the video screen named "How To Install Toasty Feet" that appears a few seconds into the video.
- Each Toasty Feet model fits a range of shoe sizes.
- If your existing insole can be removed, use it as a pattern to trim your Toasty Feet.
- If you can't remove your existing insole simply trim the Toasty Feet Insole using the trim line guides printed on the insole to make them fit your shoe. Tip: Start by using a trim line a size or two larger than your actual shoe size and try it. If it's too big trim to the next smaller size. You can always trim more off but you can't add it back.
Frequently Asked Questions About Toasty Feet
Will Toasty Feet work for all foot conditions?
It will always help. But Toasty Feet preserve the heat generated naturally by your body. Hundreds of people with medical conditions report excellent results using Toasty Feet. But if you have extremely poor circulation whereby your feet are cold to the touch under ideal conditions there's no meaningful heat to preserve. Then you would have to go to a foot warmer that generates heat either from a chemical reaction or from a battery.
Which side goes up?
The dimpled side goes up against the bottom of your foot.
My shoe size is less than a Women's 7. Can I just trim it smaller than the size guidelines printed on the bottom of the Toasty Feet?
No. It will separate and be unusable.
How long do Toasty Feet last?
It depends. I personally get about 2 years wearing them all year round and leaving them in one pair of shoes. They're an excellent value.
There used to be a Youth Size Toasty Feet. I don't see it on your store.
That size was discontinued two years ago.
Why don't you have the extra cushion Toasty Feet?
They're obviously thicker and tend to crowd your foot in the shoe. The regular Toasty Feet do have some cushioning.
Will they work with ventilated sneakers?
They'll help. But they work best in a shoe that's not heavily ventilated if the goal is to keep your feet warm.
Toasty Feet Customer Reviews
Approved by the Raynaud's Association.
"The Toasty Feet Insoles seem to be better than regular insoles. I'm using them in a pair of summer cycling shoes which have lots of mesh on the shoe for ventilation. I was out riding today for an hour and 45 minutes. The weather conditions were partly cloudy and 40 degrees F with minimal wind. I wore a pair of Darn Tough wool mountaineering socks, my summer cycling shoes with the Toasty Feet Insoles, toe covers and booties. The booties only cover the toe and upper portion of the shoes because of the cleats on the bottom of the shoes. My feet were absolutely comfortable and I think that the bottom of my foot, protected by the insoles, may have been warmer than the top. I should add that keeping my hands and feet warm while cycling in cold weather is always a challenge for me." James B., Buskirk, NY 11/21/13
"No additional comments" Joan H., Ware, MA 11/19/13
"No further comments." Barbara L. H., Denver, CO 07/01/13
"I use these strictly for road cycling. This winter I rode down to 4 degrees Fahrenheit. I was using one pair of winter booties and tried these insoles. I found that if I used a second set of booties I could ride my 15 mile each way commute. I have tried foot warmers but they don't work if the shoes are real tight. I am pleased with these insoles as I could not commute at that temperature before. For summer riding they don't seem to get as hot as the standard Sidi insoles. So I have left them in my shoes. Just passed 2700 miles with them and they look like new." Brian B., Muncie, IN 06/25/13
"I have found the Toasty Feet to be very comfortable and they really do keep my feet warmer inside my boots when I'm sitting in a stadium or walking. I've already recommended them to friends. I've worn them about 20 times and they look (and feel) exactly like they did when I got them." Marietta W., Littlestown, PA 06/24/13
"I bought two pairs of these and they are great. I teach horseback riding and am walking outside for several hours during the winter.... these kept my feet warm and were very comfortable. I recommended them to students and friends and they have all bought them as well." Carolyn C., Olney, MD 06/24/13
"In the past I tried thick and reflective innersoles, but then I found Toasty Feet. I love my Toasty Feet, because I was looking for a way of keeping my feet warm in the winter. They are in my boots, my slippers, and my spring garden shoes. In the summer I wear sandals and ventilated shoes, so I can't comment on their ability to keep my feet cool. They are durable, adaptable, and I would recommend them to anyone wanting the joy of warm feet."
Sarah R,, Bloomington, IN 06/24/13
"Although these inserts kept my feet warmer when I was inside a warm room, they did very little when I was outside in the 40 degree and below weather. I could not tell a difference at all."
Mindy K., Mason, WV 06/24/13
"Worked great for the first 2 weeks...then they were worthless!!!
They just did not provide any protection for my feet from the cold.
Would not recommend them. " Richard K., Middletown, NY 06/24/13
"The insoles have a seam at the edge of the insoles that proves extremely uncomfortable after a few hours of work. Had the insoles been uniform throughout I could have used them instead of collecting dust in the corner of my room after 2 days." Jordan M., Halifax, NS Canada 06/23/13
Why this really IS the best place to buy Toasty Feet...
- You have No Risk because you get a
30-Day Full Cash Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- You save money because you get
Order Volume Discounts and Free Shipping
- $50.00 to $149.99 = 8%
- $150.00 to $249.99 = 10%
- $250 or more = 12%
- Free Shipping via fast USPS Priority Mail to the Entire U.S. for Orders $30 or More. Just $4 for Smaller Orders.
- You have excellent support because you can talk to a Live Person who actually uses and understands insulated insoles. Call 1-888-205-4477 to get intelligent answers to your questions and for help after the sale if you have a problem.
- Low Price Guarantee
If you find them at a lower delivered price... the cost of the item plus shipping ... I will match that price.
Find out about my Low Price Guaranty.