| I guarantee 100% satisfaction with the products you receive from us. If you are dissatisfied you can return the items within 30 days of receipt by doing the the following:
- All returns must be pre approved either by telephone, email or regular mail. All packages received without prior approval and RMA will be rejected.
- Although our policy is to process returns No Questions Asked I need certain information to know how to proceed with your refund.
- I need to know the reason for the return making sure that you include the name, address, and zip code of the person who placed the order.
- Referencing the original Invoice No. of Order No. is extremely helpful. Tell me if you're looking for a refund, exchange, or repair.
- Carefully package the items you want to return and send them using Parcel Post insured or UPS with shipping charges prepaid.* C.O.D. returns will be refused.
Please ship your return to:
The Perfect Present
1904 Redwood Avenue
Wyomissing, PA 19610
- Refunds for returned merchandise because the customer has simply changed their mind will be net of original shipping costs.**
Returned items in this category must be unused and include all original tags and packaging.
- Please note that certain items cannot be refunded for hygienic reasons if they have been used. These items are noted on the website.
*I will reimburse you for shipping costs you incur for returning defective merchandise or due to shipping errors caused by our error.
Amounts paid for Express Delivery in excess of standard shipping will not be refunded. Replacement merchandise will be sent via USPS Priority Mail.
**The reason I do not refund the original shipping cost is because you actually received free shipping. I did not collect any money for the shipping. I did not artificially inflate the price of the product to cover supposedly "free shipping".
The cost came right out of the true profit margin and I make less than my competitors.
I get very few returns because I go to extremes to explain product features. I tell you both the Pros and the Cons for every product I sell. I take extensive measures to insure that the colors presented on the website are accurate. It would therefore be unfair to inflate prices to cover the few returns I get. By not refunding the original shipping cost I break even and the overwhelming majority of you get lower prices.